atom feed10 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] Install Your Own OpenStac...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eric DodemontMay 7, 2012 5:23 am
Emilien MacchiMay 7, 2012 5:58 am
Jorge de la CruzMay 7, 2012 6:22 am
Anne GentleMay 7, 2012 7:22 am
Eric DodemontMay 8, 2012 12:46 am
Arif khanMay 8, 2012 2:54 am
Gary KottonMay 8, 2012 4:15 am
Emilien MacchiMay 8, 2012 7:36 am
George MihaiescuMay 15, 2012 9:10 am
Eric DodemontMay 16, 2012 4:40 am
Subject:[Openstack] Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition
From:Eric Dodemont (eric@skynet.be)
Date:May 7, 2012 5:23:32 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

I have written a 50 pages document: "Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition".

The PDF file can be downloaded here: http://tiny.cc/qstxdw

In the document, I describe in detail the installation, configuration and use of my OpenStack cloud. I try to not use scripts to show clearly all the steps to follow.

Installation is made on two physical servers and explanations are given to add more compute nodes.

I added a lot of information, especially about the VLAN networking mode.

Software Versions:

- Operating System: Linux Ubuntu Server version 12.04 (Precise), 64 bits. - Cloud Computing: OpenStack version 2012.1 (Essex) including Nova, Glance, Keystone, and Horizon.

Best regards,

Eric