atom feed7 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstackRe: [Openstack] [QA] Tempest Devstack...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jay PipesMay 4, 2012 6:33 am
Daryl WalleckMay 4, 2012 8:30 am
Thierry CarrezMay 4, 2012 9:00 am
Karajgi, RohitMay 4, 2012 9:18 am
Venkatesan, RavikumarMay 4, 2012 9:27 am
Wayne A. WallsMay 4, 2012 9:39 am
Doug HellmannMay 4, 2012 9:45 am
Subject:Re: [Openstack] [QA] Tempest Devstack/Jenkins gate job now passing
From:Daryl Walleck (dary@RACKSPACE.COM)
Date:May 4, 2012 8:30:13 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

This is great news! Thanks Jay for all the hard work you've put into getting
this up and running.

Daryl

On May 4, 2012, at 8:34 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:

All,

A momentous event has occurred. We now have all Tempest integration tests
passing against the devstack-deployed test environment spun up in the
dev-gate-tempest-devstack-vm:

https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/dev-gate-tempest-devstack-vm/test/?width=800&height=600

Tempest is executing 157 integration tests in about 7-8 minutes on most of the
service providers.

We're running the job for every commit into all core projects (except Swift
right now, until we add the Swift integration tests into Tempest). We're going
to observe the job for stability today and tomorrow and then hopefully by next
week the QA team can recommend the job to be a full merge gate on the OpenStack
core projects.

Best, -jay